I am a qualified, accredited and fully insured dog trainer and behaviourist. I am based in Roehampton, South West London, but I am happy to travel or conduct online sessions.
I exclusively use positive, force-free and science-based training methods that will help you and your dog to understand and communicate with one another better. I am committed to never using aversive training methods or tools, and I will never put your dog in a situation that they are not comfortable with.
I have two retired greyhounds of my own, both of whom keep me on my toes and fill me with joy in equal measure!
Qualifications and professional accreditations:
- Ofqual regulated diploma in Canine Care, Training and Behaviour
- UK Rural Skills accredited diploma in Canine Coaching
- Full member of the Pet Professional Guild
- Associate member of the Pet Dog Trainers of Europe (PDTE)
- Associate member of the International Companion Animal Network (ICAN)